[nos-bbs] How do I properly configure R: header usage in JNOS ?

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Mar 12 15:42:15 EDT 2012

A bit of a surprise question (coming from me that is)

Is there a document anywhere that details how to *properly* setup
all required autoexec.nos commands so that R: header usage is done
correctly ? Hey, I'm a developer, not a sysop <sense of humour>.

I have NEVER used the R: header system, I got into JNOS originally
for the internet gateway and TCP/IP over RF side of things, never
really did alot of *traditional* forwarding, mostly just direct to
my F6FBB neighbour (to see if he wanted to go for coffee).

Maiko