[nos-bbs] the NOS PANIC keyboard issue

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Jan 29 22:45:09 EST 2012

> The software design depends on a fixed 80x24 display

Not really, the Numrows and Numcols are actually taken from the LINES
and COLS external variables, courtesy of the CURSES libraries, etc.

I believe I have a 'working' solution that should be adequate enough
to handle the screen resize. It's already available via rsync, please
try it out, put it through it's paces, and let me know how it goes.

The NOS PANIC message is no more, instead check the JNOS log for a
keyboard interrupt message as well as new LINES and COLS values.

Maiko