[nos-bbs] Compiling error when trying to build in NNTP support for JNOS

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Mon Feb 27 02:49:39 EST 2012

Hi Chris,
I don't use that feature anymore but it continues to remain #define'd on
my config.h
file and everything compile just fine on all resync'ed JNOS2 releases
since nowadays.
On my current platform (Slackware 12.0) sources compiled just fine...
but it was so
also on Slackware 10.1 and Ubuntu server 8.04.4 ...
I suggest you to use another compiler version to overcome the problem.
Gustavo / I0OJJ