[nos-bbs] Monitor

n8ouz joe at n8ouz.org
Sun Feb 26 09:32:59 EST 2012

Chris,
Something I like to use (remember to rotate your files !) is:
tr vhf0 0111 trace-vhf0.txt
#tr tun0 0111 trace-tun0.txt

(When I am playing with things, sometimes I uncomment tun0 and tail trace-tun0.txt .. but in general I leave it off as the size gets big. much less "traffic" flowing on the async port i'm using to test with, so i just leave that one running. not too worried about disk space or file size, but i usually manually rotate the file when i restart things. note to self to make rotation official. ;)

-jre