[nos-bbs] AGW PE - JNOS 2.0 client (prototype)

Andre andre at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Fri Feb 24 15:50:22 EST 2012

that's selling it a bit short, agwpe is a multi tnc sharing middleware,
tncs can be soundcards, kiss tncs, or axudp links, aditionaly agwpe api
is suported by other middleware systems like bpq32, soundmodem (not to
be confused with thomas' soundmodem for linux) and there is even a linux
replacement for agwpe. agwpe and the replacements all work in 2 modes,
one is raw mode where the application does the L2 handeling and the tnc
mode where the L2 handeling is done by the middleware, for exsample
soundmodem has selective reject and retry making it very good for HF use.

73 Andre PE1RDW