[nos-bbs] Problem attaching tun device

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:18:09 EST 2012

It seems to be integrated in the kernel nowadays.

My tun devices are working and see no tun module in version 11.10 either.
In the very past there was a tun.ko module.
I didn't have a problem with 10.04 and tun as I used it also for openvpn
for ages
with the stock kernels.

Run the command "tail -f /var/syslog" in one terminal while you
(re)start jnos in another shell.
You will see an error logged in syslog right away.
Hopefully that will give you a clue.

73,

Bob VE3TOK