[nos-bbs] forward.bbs?

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Mon Feb 20 18:23:50 EST 2012

I am using the following entry in my forward.bbs to forward mail to a
local user of my BBS directly to his TNC:

wa6tjq
ax25 vhf wa6tjq-8
 .c wa6tjq-10
 +Connected
 @60

wa6tjq

I believe his node supports FBB style forwarding.  The firmware is
[KPC2-5.01-HM$], and I think the HM$ means that it supports
forwarding.

I am connecting to a node, then connecting to a PBBS (WA6TJQ-10).
Once a connection is established, it forwards the personal area of
wa6tjq.

I am not sure if I have it correct.  There are some confusing
statements in the manual:

"netrom #sth67
 .c sm0rgv-2     [ Please note that the full stop would be placed at the
                   beginning of the line; I have placed it here indented
                   by one column simply so that gateways which handle this
                   message do not complain at having a line beginning with
                   a full stop; this convention is followed throughout this
                   documentation]"

What does this reference to full stop?

Thanks,
Chris Maness KQ6UP