[nos-bbs] JNOS Bulletin Issue

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Wed Feb 15 21:12:50 EST 2012

Hello all.  I am Chris KQ6UP, and I live in Grand Terrace, CA.  I used
to have a couple of NOS BBS's back 10 years ago.  I have found some
renewed interest in PR in my local area, so I put up a JNOS 2.0i BBS.
I have slugged threw many issues between myself and a couple other
hams.  I have most of it ironed out save one major show stopper.  My
bulletins end up looking like SMTP mail with no Path listing and an
SMTP style from address.  However, if I send a personal AX.25 style
packet mail, everything looks good.  I have tried all four separate
commands S,SP,SB and ST, and all bulls end up looking like email.

Here are my mbox settings:

# Bulletin Settings
#
bull ret on