[nos-bbs] Jnos 2.0i+ "headless" install issue

N8OUZ joe at n8ouz.org
Thu Feb 2 12:58:41 EST 2012

I've been giving this some more thought, since I don't always have "PuTTY" available.

I'm going to approach it this way:
1) (on the "workaround" train) look into screen's commandline options (man) and see if there's a way to set and enforce geometry.
2) (on the "solution" train) look into WHY JNOS bombs on a console geometry change and try to easily resolve. Since I suck at coding, this is my last option. :)

I'll, of course, report any results.
-jre