[nos-bbs] help with JNOS BBS area and sending messages please

Mike Swiatkowski, AA9VI aa9vi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 12:19:28 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

The JNOS 2.0j system I have for a local club is up but I have 2 problems.

1)
1) Posting items to "areas" in the BBS is not working

2)
2) Sending a message to a user is not working

In both cases I get some kind of SMTP error

don’t want to use the internet for either of these issues.  I want it to
be internal.  I.e. store the messages on the hard drive.  So, my speculation is that my autoexec.nos file is configured improperly.  Can you suggest the correct format, lines I should comment out, or another remedy?

Thanks,
Mike, AA9VI