[nos-bbs] Hidden Digipeater Path Setting?

Don ve3zda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:04:37 EDT 2012

When you manually connect to a remote station using the via process that
path is remembered.

If you are at the jnos command type
Ax25 route
And it will show you the path you created.
You can remove that route and there are a few options depending on how you
created it in the first place..
Of course the one you want is ax25 route drop
Here's what is available and as you can see you can make them permanent
routing etc.
Usage: ax25 route add <target> <iface> [digis...]
       ax25 route drop <target> <iface>
       ax25 route mode <target> <iface> [mode]
       ax25 route perm <target> <iface> [digis...]
You should be able to review all of the options by typing
help ax25 <enter>

Hopefully that helps..
73, Don - ve3zda