[nos-bbs] default priviledges

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Sun Oct 23 17:54:49 EDT 2011

In the ftpusers file, I know that "univperm" determines the permissions
associated with any user not listed otherwise in the file.

I could swear I read about other entries that could be used to associate
different permissions based on which interface or type of connectivity was
used to log in.  For example, one set of permissions for folks who connect
via LAN and another for connections via radio.  But I can't find that in the
archives.

Does such a thing exist?  If so, what do people find to be the best practice
in using it?

Thanks,

Michael

N6MEF