[nos-bbs] bulletin feed

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Sun Oct 23 12:58:40 EDT 2011

Wow.  I didn't know that was possible.  I guess "yes" to both.  Of course,
too much stuff will suck up all the radio bandwidth on the downstream links.
So I'd appreciate config examples of both.  And I'd also like suggestions on
what BBS bulletins and news feeds most people find most useful for amateur
radio.

Thanks,
Michael