[nos-bbs] bulletin feed

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Sun Oct 23 12:07:00 EDT 2011

I finally got an AMPRnet gateway set up and I'd like to establish a bulletin
feed to JNOS.

I'm thinking a full set of bulletins at this point.  The BBSs in our network
are primarily for EmComm purposes.  But we encourage other uses to improve
familiarity amongst users.  And having the bulletins may help to encourage
use and, hopefully, add a little fun.  But if the more experienced of you
would suggest otherwise, please enlighten me.

I'd like some help in configuring JNOS.  Specifically:

1)      What I need to do on the gateway JNOS system to accept the bulletins
from somewhere else

2)      What I need to do on the other JNOS systems in our network that will
get the bulletins from the gateway system

Config file examples (with comments/explanations) are appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

N6MEF