[nos-bbs] JNOS2 how do I add external commands?

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:22:09 EST 2011

P.S.

also add the follow command to your autoexec.nos

mbox showalias on

Otherwise you don't see the mbox alias' you made.

Bob VE3TOK

mbox alias menu_name "jnos command string"

jnos command string can be everything what can be executed from the jnos
prompt.
Most of  the time used as a connection string.

menu_name is the name what show up in your menu before the existing one.

aprsstat,dx,xnet, A,B,C,D ..........

Examples:

mbox alias xnet "c xnet ve3mch-8"
mbox alias dx "telnet 1.2.3.4 7300"