[nos-bbs] JNOS2 haddress

wl7lp at yahoo.com wl7lp at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 18:24:02 EDT 2011

Mine is just plain
Wl7lp.ampr.org

Russ Ely - WL7LP

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Curry <snitey at gmail.com>
Sender: nos-bbs-bounces at tapr.org
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:39:02
To: <nos-bbs at tapr.org>
Subject: [nos-bbs] JNOS2 haddress

Hi all,

I'm new to the group.  I'm setting up JNOS2 on a Ubuntu 10.4 system
and ran across the 'haddress' option.  My question is that this
address is a random address, like for a domain or an area?  I know to
use the format of 'callsign.xxx.state.country.xxxx'.  What is the best
way to configure the 'xxx' of the address?  Does it pertain to my
area, or can it be really anything?  I've seen some different names in
these fields on other JNOS systems.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  If this is posted elsewhere,
please let me know and please accept my appolgies.

73's

AK4GS