[nos-bbs] gateway

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:12:46 EDT 2011

Also don't forget to enable packet forwarding for IPv4 in linux
otherwise jnos
can't be reached from outside your machine.

in /etc/sysctl.conf

net.ipv4.ip_forward=1

(by default it is hashed out)

run:  sysctl -a      to make it active.

or alternate check the setting with: cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

if "0"  set to "1" with:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward   and add that line to rc.local.

73,

Bob VE3TOK