[nos-bbs] Why JNOS?

Alan Sieg WB5RMG wb5rmg at somenet.net
Mon Mar 21 23:45:02 EDT 2011

I'm admittedly getting slower, but external factors produce lotsa drag.
This post is from 'way back in Feb 2011' . . .

I may have missed other replies of value, but Bill's response has
prompted a new blog post on my site http://wb5rmg.wordpress.com,
which within minutes has already received additional comments.

Please feel free to add any comments of your own....
  Thanks   /;^)