[nos-bbs] TNC Kiss Malfunction

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Mon Jan 17 16:11:54 EST 2011

Hi all,
here is the file concerned I used with TNCs equipped with TAPR
firmware...
other types of TNC might have different commands to exit KISS mode.

73, Gustavo / I0OJJ

-------------------------------cut here-----------------------------
#------------------------------------------------------------------#
# 'onexit.nos' rev.: Sep 08, 2010 by I0OJJ                         #
# the commands are executed after the 'exit' command is given      #
# you can have any valid JNOS command here                         #
#------------------------------------------------------------------#
#
writeall "The system is going down... bye!"
#
#broadcast our system again on the 144 & 9k6 ports
#netrom bcnodes 144
#netrom bcnodes 9k6
#
netrom bcnodes xnet
#
# now save our current netrom table, so we can reload it next time we #
start jnos
netrom save
#
# now, exit tnc from kiss mode