[nos-bbs] Newmail error - FIXED !

Wm Lewis thunderft at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:15:52 EST 2011

Have you configured your file called "area" and configured your file "rewrite" to send messages to the corrosponding "area"s ?

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:03:12 -0700
From: kd6oat at gmail.com
To: nos-bbs at tapr.org
Subject: Re: [nos-bbs] Newmail error - FIXED !

I know you thought this topic had run it's course but one last question...

What needs to happen in order for active mail areas to be announced at bbs login? For example, when I log in to other stations I see that mail is waiting in designated areas: arrl, amsat, etc. but logging into my own jnos from the outside, I do not see those messages.

Thanks, KEN - KD6OAT