[nos-bbs] Newmail error

Wm Lewis thunderft at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 11:28:26 EST 2011

Directory list and file sent to you offline as requested.

Not a 2011 bug.  This was happening last year (Dec 2010)

Also, when I first started tinkering with linux and JNOS in November of 2009 I remember this being an issue then also.

Even if I login as a new user with a callsign that JNOS has never seen, it still refuses to give me the 'New mail in <AREA>' display.

Thanks for the assist Maiko.

Bill