[nos-bbs] IM Clients With WW Converse Server?

Charles Hargrove n2nov at arrl.net
Sat Feb 19 14:16:42 EST 2011

I was thinking of one client that some of my local users could set up
that they could also use with any other IM accounts that they have.  Sort
of eveything under one umbrella with a free client package called Trillian.
I know that the IRC choice in Trillian can have it's parameters changed
for host, port number, etc.  Right now the only other choice that I have
suggested to some was the telnet command in a test window of their PCs.

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Net Mon. @ 8:30PM 441.100/136.5 PL & 145.230/114.8 PL
http://www.nyc-arecs.org and http://www.nyc-races.org

NYDXA SWL & Scanner Net Wed. @ 9PM 441.100/136.5 PL & 145.230/114.8 PL
http://www.n2nov.net

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through
the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified
borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus