[nos-bbs] No Takers ??

Wm Lewis thunderft at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:58:50 EDT 2011

Well, I found the bug in my rewrite script.

It was my very last line.
* HOLD
I had put it there in an attempt to catch anything not already caught in a previous rule.
The problem was that anything left over is usually also a callsign with no ".. at kg6baj".
As such, all private mail for my users was getting throw into the HOLD mail area.

Simply removing the last line in my rewrite file did the trick, and now messages from my local users to other local users gets delivered correctly.