[nos-bbs] axip help

Russ WL7LP wl7lp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 00:37:00 EDT 2011

since I got my gateway back up and running after years of being down. I think I am having a problem with axip links. so far I have 3 axip link with some folks. 2 of which my system cannot connect to via the mbox prompt (one with the alphabets) and one I can connect to with no problem what so ever. all three links are setup the same way. but only 2 don't work, however if I telnet either from the console or the mbox I get to them with no problem. so I am baffle as to what the problem is. maybe someone out there can shed some light on it for me.

73 Russ WL7LP