[nos-bbs] headless version of jnos 2.0i ...

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Thu Oct 28 12:54:13 EDT 2010

Aha - I want it!!!!!!!

I use "screen" right now which works until you try and connect with a
terminal that has other than 24x80 characters at which point screen
spawns another JNOS instance in your session which runs in competition
with the existing one.

Take a look on ebay folks. Alix boards capable of this trick are going
for around $100 new!!

Mark