[nos-bbs] ip access

Don Moore donmoore at rogers.com
Wed Nov 24 20:49:16 EST 2010

Is anyone having any trouble using the ip access command?
It is not an option in my setup for some reason and I've not changed anything
regarding it in the config.h file.

These are the only commands available to me when using the ip options...(jnos
2.0h)

valid subcommands:
address        encap          heard          flush          hport
hsize          upstairs       rtimer          status         ttl

I've checked the config.h file and it is #define IPACCESS

I've also recompiled several times trying to get this to work.

Any thoughts here would be appreciated as I'd like to use this option to stop
certain ip addresses from getting access to smtp and ftp...

thanks.
Don -  ve3zda