[nos-bbs] ip-ip

Kerry Smith n3nxo at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 07:46:52 EST 2010

Jerry,

Something to keep in mind.  I'm not sure what version of DD-WRT
they were speaking about, but DD-WRT will not let a NON Local
ip pass out.  It want's to NAT everything, so you might be
right back where you started.  I tried DD-WRT and had NO LUCK.
My next step was to run directly into the jnos machine, as you
said for your second option, which WILL WORK, or find a
router that would let me do what I wanted.

A friend of mine found me a Cisco 2600, so i'm sitting good
and can tell this monster what to do and how to do it, unlike
the linksys style appliance.

Kerry - n3nxo