[nos-bbs] Source Code

Alan Sieg WB5RMG wb5rmg at somenet.net
Mon May 24 00:20:58 EDT 2010

 Kerry - n3nxo said :
> Have been doing some digging around and can't seem to find where the
> source files for nos are kept any longer.  I used to have all kind of
> book marks, but some DUMB A** forgot to make a backup and I had my
> computer crash, thus, I lost my short cuts and book marks.
>
> I want to do something in DOS, and i'm not sure what verion is current
> at this point in the game.
>
> Could someone point me into the direction of source files so I could
> download them and start playing once again?
>
> Thank you
> Kerry - n3nxo

I'm not sure how long you have been away Kerry,
I was off the list for ~15 years, but when I came back I found that
Maiko has brought us up into the future with JNOS2.
He has both linux and DOS material on his site :
 http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/
 - but that one is not answering for me tonite.
Check there and see what you can find.
  /;^)
--
  #  Alan Sieg, WB5RMG since 1976