[nos-bbs] Source Code

kim ac7yy at comcast.net
Sun May 23 22:51:05 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-05-23 at 14:13 -0700, Kerry Smith wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> Have been doing some digging around and can't seem to find where the
> source files for nos are kept any longer.  I used to have all kind of
> book marks, but some DUMB A** forgot to make a backup and I had my
> computer crash, thus, I lost my short cuts and book marks.
>
> I want to do something in DOS, and i'm not sure what verion is current
> at this point in the game.
>
> Could someone point me into the direction of source files so I could
> download them and start playing once again?
>
> Thank you
>
> Kerry - n3nxo

Maiko Posted this a few days ago ..................

Good morning,

The following command will download the source that I have
running on my development system at any particular time :

   rsync -a www.langelaar.net::jnos2 <path>

  <path> is the directory on YOUR machine where you want the source.

It's not lightning fast, so please be patient.

This source is bleeding edge, not the official release. It could be
that it changes from day to day on some weeks, and never on others.

73
kim - ac7yy