[nos-bbs] TERM questions for a telnet/node application

Chris kc2rgw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:25:08 EST 2010

I fixed this...after grueling hours of frustration....

It was a line buffering issue.  Telnet and inetd don't want line
buffering evidently, they want block buffering.

In Perl it was a simple one line fix

STDOUT->autoflush;

Now it's working perfectly.

http://kc2rgw.com/stuff/qrz.png  That's what it looks like in all it's glory.

http://kc2rgw.com/stuff/qrz.txt  Is a copy of it if anyone wants it.

It requires the qrz.com XML Subscriber account to work though.....

--
73      de     Chris       KC2RGW