[nos-bbs] jnos2 multiple ax25 ports?

Chris kc2rgw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:49:18 EST 2010

Ahhh you touched on something there....so having all those
listeners/services can hurt the performance.

That may answer why I have difficulty connecting back to myself to
test it.  That's why I questioned if I had it right.

I still warp the way I look at this, thinking in terms of tcp ports on
a 'fast' machine.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Mark Phillips <g7ltt at g7ltt.com> wrote:
> So what's the problem? It looks like you have it all set up.
>
> The Sound modem will respond to anything you have configured for the
> machine. It will manage all the connections concurrently.
>
> Of course, with all that going on you won;t get too much speed out of it.
>
> Mark
>

> On 02/06/2010 04:30 PM, Chris wrote:
>>
>> O.k. so I'm 'almost there'
>>
>> What I want is
>>
>> KC2RGW incoming connects to open ttylink session for keyboard to keyboard
>>
>> "BBS" to listen on KC2RGW-4 ax25 connects
>>
>> Netrom is KC2RGW-9 with an alias of RGW
>>
>> ax25 alias is RGW
>>
>> I'm running the userspace soundmodem in linux.
>>
>> It's 2m 1200b use with a single radio port called 'vhf'
>>
>> Attached is the autoexec.nos file I'm using.
>>
>> Any input appreciated.

73      de     Chris       KC2RGW