[nos-bbs] an error number 22

wa8rsa wa8rsa at charter.net
Thu Aug 26 09:58:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm the neighbor Skip was talking about.

What I found is that ttyS? only likes 6 spaces and not 7.

When I used 446.925 I received the error message. When I used 440 no error
messages and all is working.

I also need to thank kf8kk for this example he has on the web. I used this
80M port example to find that 6 spaces worked.

Thanks for your input.

73 Dave
Wa8rsa
44.102.132.1