[nos-bbs] Active Winlink users on the list ?

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 12:10:09 EDT 2010

>> I think Maiko wanted to know if anybody was actually
>> using JNOS to check and send winlink email ..
>
> Actually, no !
>
> I just want to make sure, if I send a message to a particular user
> on the Winlink system, there will be a distinct possibility it might
> actually be received, read, and perhaps even responded to :)

Roger...

It'll be interesting if they still give special handling to ampr.org.
 They'd have to key on the originating IP instead of the ampr.org
return address which anybody can use in any mailer.

Make sure to put the magic cookie  (//WL2K) in the subject line to get
the mail through from the real world to the winlink Email accounts...

  http://www.winlink.org/SpamControl

Bill