[nos-bbs] Active Winlink users on the list ?

Alan Sieg WB5RMG wb5rmg at somenet.net
Tue Aug 24 10:26:42 EDT 2010

I have an active RMS Gateway on 145.01 ...
Airmail runs 24x7 and checks in regularly from a home PC.
I can check that via RDP while I'm at work, but usually wait til I get home.
Feel free to send test messages to wb5rmg(at)winlink.org ...

  Thanks  /;^)

--
  #  Alan Sieg, WB5RMG since 1976
  #  http://wb5rmg.wordpress.com