[nos-bbs] Potential Timer Issue in JNOS

fish810 fish810 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 23:15:22 EDT 2010

Looking more at msclock() in the NO_GETTOD section.  Even though NO_GETTOD is
normally not defined, if it is defined:

struct timeb.millitm is defined as an unsigned short int (16 bits).

I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea to multiply it by 1000 and then add 100000
:-)

FiSH

#ifdef NO_GETTOD
    static struct timeb t;

    ftime(&t);
    t.millitm *= 1000;
    if (t.millitm < Starttime.tv_usec)
    {
    t.millitm += 1000000;
    t.time--;
    }
    return (t.time - Starttime.tv_sec) * 1000 +
    (t.millitm - Starttime.tv_usec) / 1000;
#else