[nos-bbs] Unsure

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Sun Apr 4 21:04:01 EDT 2010

Greetings,

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010, ve1fyi wrote:

> try coping your autoexec.nos file right to the root of your
> harddrive..that is to say c:

   When loading nos.exe I recommend using the following:

   c:\nos\nos.exe -fc:\nos\nos.cfg

   The NOS.CFG file defines all your paths and file names, including where
to find AUTOEXEC.NOS.  If you don't already have a NOS.CFG file let me
know and I will post one here on the mailing list.

      --- Jay  WB8TKL
          o Chair, ARRL Michigan Section "Digital Radio Group" (DRG)
            [www.MI-DRG.org]

>   This morning i setup a dos machime for jnos,Using Maiko:s
>   installer.Now as it has no active ip address i just put in
>   192.168.1.1. It boots up but say"s autoexec.nos not found.
>
> And when i try to telnet into the bbs it try"s 127.0.0.1.And will go
> no farther.I am trying to setup a ax25 on HF with a node.Just trying to
> get it to work first HI HI.I know i have something
> incorrect.Ideas?..Wouls anyone be willing to look at my autoexec.nos?.I
> can email it not sure if i should attach something like it with general
> email"s to the list.

Train how you will Operate, and you will Operate how you were Trained.
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]                            |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.org] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|