[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0h - 64 bit src (beta), Fedora 11 and Arch Installers

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Oct 8 10:15:56 EDT 2009

Mark wrote :

> except for LZW compression on forwarding.

IF you feel technically inclined, edit lzhuf.c, line 1347 :

    while ((x = fread(&buffer[2], 1, 250, oFile)) > 0) {

Try INT casting the fread, so it looks more like this :

    while ((x = (int)fread(&buffer[2], 1, 250, oFile)) > 0) {

Run your new binary, and try compressed forwarding again.

Let me know how it goes. I'm presently going through all
the 'unistd.h' functions to make sure they're being called
properly and using proper variable types, and have already
run across a few cases, including the above one.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM