[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0h - 64 bit src (beta), Fedora 11 and Arch Installers

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Oct 5 11:25:52 EDT 2009

Good morning,

If anyone wants my latest development source, it's on site now :

    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2

There are now 2 installers available. Fedora 11 and Arch (2009/08).

Please report any problems. Thank you.

PS: my site link has been a bit sluggish these past few days, not sure
     why, so please be patient while files download. It could be the recent
     winds have knocked my canopy radio dish off alignment, meaning a tower
     climb (my poor knees) will be required to fix that ...

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM