[nos-bbs] Beta update - fixes unexpected compile error on 64 bit systems

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Nov 14 10:24:58 EST 2009

Hi again Dave,

Okay, I've updated the latest beta on my website. The only difference
between this Nov beta and the Oct one is the one file (ksubr.c). There
should be no more errors compiling this on 64 bit system. I'm not sure
how I missed that, my apologies. The latest beta file is as follows :

http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/downloads/linux/jnos20hBNov.tar.gz

Ignore compiler warnings. This addresses the one error you reported :

> ksubr.c: In function âpprocâ:
> ksubr.c:35: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
> make: *** [ksubr.o] Error 1

73 de Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM