[nos-bbs] JNOS and BBS Web Server

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed May 27 21:07:08 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

>  http://www.openBCM.com

I'm very familiar with that project. As a matter of fact I was a original
BCM user for several years while running a DOS box. The original BCM was
pretty awesome.

> BCM uses a build in HTTP server ...

The NOSaprs pages do it that way too - the HTTP server is built in.

I have thought of going one step further and actually have the built in
server provide *applets* of sorts, so that one can have their own custom
webpage running on something like apache or minihttpd - with calls to the
built in server for things such as a 'mbox past' applet, or a 'jh' applet
and so on. Just some ideas I have been tossing around for a long time.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM