[nos-bbs] No network connectivity

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sun May 10 19:58:22 EDT 2009

Doug,

I think it is still blocked because that interface was not there when
you booted
linux is very restrictive for incoming stuff nowadays.

I always setup a local firewall in linux with shorewall up in my linux
systems
and so that the radio related interfaces are local.
shorewall is easy to setup. I can mail you the examples.

Because the linux tun0 is started from the the jnos autoexec.nos
I restart shorewall after the tunnel is setup with,

shell /sbin/shorewall restart  in the autoexec.nos

73,

Bob VE3TOK