[nos-bbs] Home BBS and auto forwarding

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri Mar 20 12:46:36 EDT 2009

Source code says the information is simply collected and stored.

Also, if you reply to a message (and the reply-to field is toggled)
then the internet email address entered when you registered is used
in place of the usual address sent in the reply.

> It doesn't set up an auto forward or such, but it sure would be nice.

I really need to get working on this *global* mailbox idea, discussed
some time ago. I have some ideas, just need to put together a system,
then have a few other JNOS sysops tie into it and try it out with me.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM