[nos-bbs] Multi PSK first compile no go.

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri Mar 6 18:53:56 EST 2009

Jan wrote :

> Got with both  #define multipsk in config.h and -DMULTIPSK in
> make file this result:

It's only necessary to do just one of the above, however :

> config.o:(.data+0xbdc): undefined reference to `mpsk_attach'

Oops ! I forgot that the file 'multipsk.o' needs to be added
to one of the LIBS in the 'makefile'. I did not include a new
makefile in the patch. Sorry folks, I'll fix that when I get
a free minute. In the meantime, now you know how to fix it :)

> I think (hope) it is not a problem from Ubuntu 7.04
> Wil try 8.04 Hardy tomorrow.

Not related to the operating system at all. My apologies
for this oversite.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM