[nos-bbs] Jnos <--> MultiPSK??

Hal IamW8MCH at verizon.net
Fri Jun 5 13:19:08 EDT 2009

I have Jnos2.0-Linux on one machine pinging another machine running
Win2kPro-MultiPSK that seems to be working partially correct using tun..

However I can't seem to understand how MultiPSK can work with that setup
because it's config files list Com ports only.. Is there a way to config
MultiPSK to see the incoming KISS packets?? I have it configured with
TCP/IP and KISS both pressed.. In fact trying MixW has the same problem;
listing Com ports only..

Can someone point me to a solution??

--

        Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH    UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.