[nos-bbs] xNOS Web Based VNC/Mailbox/Whatever - try it out :)

George [Skip] VerDuin k8rra at ameritech.net
Fri Jul 10 16:30:46 EDT 2009

That fixes problem #2 for the moment Maiko...

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:

> Sigh ... it's just a hobby anyway right :)
RIGHT!  And a darn good thing it is.

With your host back to normal I can now ping your jnos from my jnos BBS
session.
About a 4sec trip time.
But I'm still stuck with what I described yesterday as problem #1.

A ping from the Linux command line fails, and Firefox can't communicate
either.
[Firefox does talk just fine to http server in jnos at K8RRA.]
I'm still broken -- darn.
I'm also not seeing what I did so wrong while others are doing so right.

> Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM
Does anyone see what I miss?
Skip