[nos-bbs] xNOS Web Based VNC/Mailbox/Whatever - try it out :)

Raymond Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 8 21:59:39 EDT 2009

> My test system is having problems delivering mail (even to itself). I see
> your message on my SMTP queue, no worries it is there, just it's not able
> to deliver it for some reason. Could be my configuration. I'll check it
> later.

Maiko,

The web interface looks good from this end as well. As to the mail problems,
I am still having this problem with my configuration. When you figure out
what is happening on your end, could you please forward your findings. When
I use the jnosinstaller, the mail is delivered correctly, even with a copy
of 2.0g running with the default autoexec.nos file.

On another note, I am having problems with the DNS. I can ping any IP
address from JNOS, but when I type in an address (not an IP address), it
cannot be found. Any ideas on this one?

73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
Visalia, CA DM06