[nos-bbs] xNOS Web Based VNC/Mailbox/Whatever - try it out :)

Glenn Thomas glennt at charter.net
Wed Jul 8 16:53:55 EDT 2009

Excellent!

I also had a white box initially. Sending a cntrl-T via the
appropriate checkbox got mme the BBS prompt. Was apparently able to
send email to both ve4klm as well as myself. Unfortunately the
message to myself never appeared in the list from the "L" command...
Is this supposed to be a fully functional BBS, even if it doesn't go anywhere?

73 de Glenn wb6w