[nos-bbs] JNOS setup

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Fri Jan 30 19:47:04 EST 2009

Just post your autoexec.nos file for us all to see.

Once you get your tun interface working you'll be able to offer quite a
few services to your users. The DX cluster stuff is very easily handled.
It can be an option on your BBS command line.

To allow external access to your system you'll need to join the global
gateway system run by N1URO and his chums. Nothing very hard here just a
bit of routing.

Mark