[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0f Messages

Raymond Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 23:36:34 EST 2009

I think that your smtp server is not running in that case.
("start smtp" in your autoexec.nos)

Messages will still be delivered to the mqueue directory in jnos but not
delivered/processed if the smtp server isn't running.

As mentioned in a previous reply, SMTP is starting at startup. I even ran
the JNOS Installer version 2 and started it using the default settings, only
changing the IP addresses to fit the LAN. The messages are in the
/jnos/spool/mqueue directory, but they do not show up to the user. Perhaps I
can test it on another machine. I seem to be out of options at this point.
Still looking for answers.
Thanks!

73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
Visalia, CA DM06