[nos-bbs] Autoexec.Nos

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:13:02 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

I see as hostname KA0SWT-13.  Often  ka0swt.ampr.org (top part of the
autoexec.nos is a little bit shifted) or whatever is used as long as you
specify it in the domain.txt if you don't have a domain name server
specified
in your autoexec.nos.
You need also a route back to the linux kernel in jnos like

route add default tun0

So that you can reach it with tcp/ip.

This is a very basic autoexec.nos of course to get you going.

I will mail a more extensive autoexec.nos so that you can compare.

73,

Bob VE3TOK